Tuesday 15 January 2019

Announcement on my blog update

It's been a very long time I didn't update anything here, it's actually quite inconvenient to use phone to update blog regularly.


After some planning, I've decide to rework this blog and turn it into photography blog, of course I'll still update my photography Instagram page (Follow the page here), but I'll blog about that day, how I process the photo, post-production editing etc. And maybe a throwback photography every week, hopefully I can train myself to be more discipline in updating blog.

For other stuff,
I'll update my car channel (The Manual Driver) through the Instagram page (@themanualdriver)
Update on cajon cover will be on the Facebook page (here).
For photography, I'll update on Facebook page, this blog and the photography Instagram page (here).

For Facebook page, it will be used for every update include my YouTube and Photography.