Thursday 24 January 2019

Hidden Beauty of City of Johor Bahru


This is one of a shortcut to go between 2 streets. It has a older building vibe I thought it is a good spot to take a picture. This picture took me a while because there is people walking in and out of this walkway and the sun is too hot for me to stand there for longer time, so I can't really take a straight picture with perfect setting.

Same with previous photo, it is a RAW file with the following setting
  • ISO 100
  • Shutter speed 1/2500







The picture I took was a little bit too much exposure and not really straight but it is not to the point of overexposure that the sky whites out. So this is good to go.

After some adjustment to the picture and straighten the picture, it is still not real enough, everything is a bit dull. But it is easily correctable in Photoshop. So I proceed to edit in Photoshop.




With after some editing on curve,  brightness and mask, the finalized picture is then export as shown on the top of the post